Do you know your spouse as well as you think ?
An interesting play, which can cause you two to get to know even more, is to create a questionnaire. Who remembers the famous book of questions of the college season? How about doing something like this, but unique to the couple ?
What is needed
- Pen and paper (or computer and printer);
- Exclusive time for the couple to know themselves better.
- Further unite the couple, increasing complicity.
- Enjoy time alone to make a different and pleasant “DR” (discuss the relationship) . 🙂
How to do
- Each one prepares a questionnaire with 10 to 15 questions about himself. If you have very little time, try to do 5 each day.
- Answers should be written (or printed) on a separate sheet .
- On the appointed day (yes, it is ideal to schedule a day with enough time for the two be alone), ask the questions to each other verbally, one at a time.
- Once your spouse answer your question, read the answer that you had written and talk about the similarities or differences between them.
Believe me, you will learn a lot from this game, as much about your spouse as about yourselves! You will find out how, in some ways, your spouse knows more about you even than you do! But the most important is that you figure out the image that you pass to your partner.
Let me give some examples of questions that can be asked :
- What kind of dream I used to have when I was a child?
- What topics I like to talk about?
- If I had more spare time, what would I like to do?
- Which defects I cannot stand in people?
- What are my core values ?
- What qualities do I admire most about you?
- What part of your body I think prettiest?
- If I could change something in my physical characteristics, what would it be?
- What gives me more pleasure in bed?
- What do I like most to do for you?
- Tell me something that I regret.
- What are my career plans for 5 years from now?
You can adjust the type of conversation according to the questions asked: can be to know more about the professional world of the other, tastes and preferences, dreams and good times, sex etc.